Monday, February 9, 2009

The last few weeks of crafting/scrapbooking

My DD birthday is coming up the end of this month and I made her this cute little apron. I am going to attempt to make a chefs hat and hot pad (my husband forgot to get my batting out of storage the other day so I will wait til next time one of us goes there). I am going to be putting up my first tutorial for the apron. Let me know what you think of it and how I can improve.

I made these two bows for my dd. They turned out so cute. I did the boutique bow tie and then layered it on top of 3 matching ribbons that made an x. The next picture shows it better.


Finally I made 2 different cards this week. One that I forgot to take a picture of (argh) for a bridal shower and the other is this one. We just got back from a cruise with my family that my generous dad paid for half of it. So this is a thank you card for him. I made it big enough to put the cd of our pictures in it so that they could have some of our pics too.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...