We just got family pictures taken. They turned out really great. The photographer did a really grand job!
I volunteered to make the girls dresses (I don't remember what got into me). So I followed the Itty Bitty Dress pattern again and that other skirt pattern that I have done several times now.
So the two babies got the itty bitty dress but enlarged.
The older girls got the skirts.
I cut everything out for the skirts and then realized that I was short 1 skirt panel. So I found the smaller flower print in my stash and improvised another skirt! It turned out ok except the bottom white band should have been cut on an angle at the ends instead of straight thats why is pulls in at the bottom. I think they turned out adorable!