- 1 fabric tube (any fabric store should have these). You could also use mailing tubes for this.
- Something to cut the tube with (I used a kitchen knife)
- scrapbook paper (I tried using card stock and it was much more difficult to use)
- spray adhesive
- modge podge
- wire hanger (remember from awhile ago I have a ton of these lying around). If you don't have one then use ribbon, fabric, pretty much whatever you have lying around your house.
- Ribbon to embellish
- Necklaces to hang up
- I decided to use 2 different scrapbook papers for my necklace holder. Wrap the paper around the tube and figure out where to cut before you glue.
- trim your paper to the right size
- Spray the back of your paper and stick it to the tube
- modge podge the entire outside of the tube. Make sure to get the edges of your paper really good so that they are sealed and won't come up
- Take your wire hanger (or whatever else you are going to use to hang it up with) and shape it into a nice half circle.
- I forgot to take a picture of this part. DO NOT STRAIGHTEN THE HOOK PART OF THE HANGER. Stuff the end of the hanger (the hook side) into the tube. If you need to, adjust the hook so that it is big enough to fit but also won't come out easy. Bend the other end of the wire to do the same thing
- Hot Glue the ribbon onto the tube. I did it on the 2 ends and where the 2 different fabrics met up.
- Hang up your new necklace hanger