Bead String (I use the wax cotton 1 mm)
beads include: lampwork beads, acrylic silver looking beads, wooden beads, and other odds and ends beads that were similar in color. Basically this is a good way to use up some of those beads that you only have a couple of and don't have a use for them
- Cut your bead string two arm width. If you hung it around your neck it should go to your knees.
- Tie a knot a couple of inches from one end. The knot that I used is a basic knot. Like the first part of tying your shoes, just not the loops. Only the first part. You might want to double knot it if your beads have bigger holes.
- bead your first bead, or group of beads. Then Tie another knot to hold those beads in place.
- Tie another knot a couple of inches from the last knot and repeat step 3 over and over again until you only have a couple of inches left on your string.
- Tie the two ends of the string together and you now have a necklace. You can wrap is a couple times around your head with one string being longer than the other. Or if you like your necklaces to be more like chokers then wrap 3 times around your head...
- Enjoy your new necklace