Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hey All!

Just wanted to pop in and say HI :). Also, I am on the lookout for people to swap blogs with. If you are interested please send me an email at boblyns at yahoo dot com.

I hope you all have a great day...I know I am. I have sewed 3 blankets, in the process of 2. One is a new pattern that I am working on and the other I am testing a pattern for a lady that I know. It is turning out divine and I will let you know more info when it is completed.

On another note (the other reason I am having a great day) my baby has REFUSED to take a nap without me holding her all week. Right now she is sleeping all by herself in my bed (not the safest place, but I do check on her regularly and she is in the room right next to me so I can hear her). So I am able to get a ton done while she sleeps.

Now I am off to figure out what is for dinner...pork something or other. I am just hoping for some inspiration
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...