Thursday, April 8, 2010

Here are our little plants. I do not have a green thumb. These pictures were taken yesterday (I just ran out of time to post them :) and today most of the ones closer to the camera are wilted....oh well a pack of seeds is cheap so we can go on our merry way planting more flowers. The peppers though (the far away ones) are doing wonderful. Hopefully they hold on and we can make a go with them...well at least a few of them. I don't know what I would do with 12 pepper plants.

I know that I promised a tutorial for the ribbon skirt this week...I promise it is coming. I have been swamped with getting ready for a baby boutique this weekend. My sister and I are going to have a booth and I have been helping her get ready for it (most of my stuff has been done).
Here are just a few of the latest blankets that I have made

I hope you all have a great day today and if you are in the Idaho Falls area make sure to stop by Sandcreek Middle School and say hi!

Don't forget that Saturday is another installment of Check ME Out Saturdays. The links this week are amazing :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...