Monday, May 24, 2010

Rag Quilts on Etsy

I have been busy here working on rag quilts. Not a whole lot of crafting, but definitely busy. Here are a few of the blankets that I have photographed. I have another stack needing handles for car seat tents and another stack needing clipped and washed...Its a never ending cycle.

I. Love. It!


Turquoise, Brown, and Cheetah Print crib size quilt. I also have a car seat tent matching this. I just have not gotten it photographed yet.


This is a fun hawaiian print in orange, blue, and yellow. It is also a crib size quilt.
This is a picnic size blanket for the 4th of July. It is so much fun for this summer.

The pattern that I used for all of these rag quilts can be found here in my etsy shop

Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...