Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blog Swap

I am so happy to swap blogs with Bobbie today. She has such cute ideas...and I love a lady who inspires with recipes!

A little about me:

My blog name is Mama E from

I am an artist turned Stay at Home Mama of two little ones - the youngest is three weeks old! I love the creative aspects of being a Mom, and I am always trying to improve as a parent. I post about my discoveries and ideas for creating a happy, healthy, and creative home...on a budget.

Here are some things you will find at my blog:

Kid Crafts

(Door Chime)

Mama Crafts

(Cake Stand)

Misc Tutorials

(Eye Make-Up Tutorial)

(Baby Bib)

Book Recommendations

Recipes

( Sweet and Sour Pork)

And my Newest Creation:

Augustine

Born 6/18/2010

Thank you for blog swapping with me Bobbie!


HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...