Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had enough time every night to make grand and gourmet meals? In reality, life gets in the way of our best meal planning, and sometimes you need meals that can be ready in minutes. Today I'm going to share one of my "in-a-pinch" meals that is healthy, simple and on the table in minutes.
Mini Bagel Pizzas - Tapas Style
Here's what you need:
-mini whole wheat bagels - I use mini bagels because you can make such a wide-variety and everyone can try multiple bagel toppings. You could use regular bagels though.
-a variety of toppings
Here's what you do:
1) Separate mini bagels and put them face up on your tin foil covered cookie sheet. (Of course, covering your cookie sheet with tin foil makes the clean up just as quick as the cooking.)
2) Spread pizza sauce on each mini-bagel.
3) Cover sauce with cheese.
4) Place toppings on pizzas.
5) Place in oven until cheese melts and bagels brown.
6) Serve with a quick fresh veggie saute and cut fresh fruit.
Keep this idea handy for your next crazy-drive-the-kids-everywhere-and-you-only-have-thirty-minutes-to-spare night.
Come on over and say "Hi!" to me at my crafty-gifty blog twelve crafts till Christmas!